Janod Mint Scooter
Ideal for use on outdoor trips, this smart retro-style working wooden balance bike (no pedals) stylised as a scooter, helps toddlers develop their balance and coordination. They will be able to imitate older children and will find it easier to learn how to ride a bicycle without the need for training wheels.
This wooden scooter has as adjustable saddle that adapts to the child’s growing height from 32cm to 36.5cm. It also as ergonomic handles in rubber and inflatable tyres.
This wooden toy requires some assembly and is presented in a closed branded presentation box with plastic carry handle.
- Wooden balance scooter
- Decorated in mint and red
- Adjustable seat height of 32 to 36.5cm
- Has ergonomic rubber handles and inflatable tyres
- Develops balance and physical strength
- Encourages exploration and movement
- Made of wood (birch) and rubber
- Approximate dimensions: 77cm x 33.5cm x 51cm
- Suitable from 2 to 5 years